Psi Rho Alpha desires to provide a chartered chapter at every college, university, and accredited institution that supports the evolution of visual and performing artists, in this generation and the next. Where there is a desire to create and the humility to learn about the visual and performing arts, there should be a national network to esteem, commune, and empower the visions of the many diverse thinkers and creators in the visual and performing arts.
Chartering is the process of starting a new chapter on a campus.
The process for chartering collegiate chapters includes:
- Submission of a Chapter Charter Application by a college/department within a regionally accredited institution
- Must have have (5) qualified members to be considered an active chapter
- Submission of a letter of interest (Click Here for a generic template)
- Submission of a letter of administrator approval (Click Here for a generic template)
The process for chartering alumni chapters include:
- Submission of a Chapter Charter Application by a Psi Rho Alpha Alumnus(a) or an aspiring Professional Member
- Must have ten (10) qualified members to be considered an active chapter
Chapter Charter Application (Undergrad or Alumni Chapter)
Chapter Charter Fee ($300)