Psi Rho Alpha desires to provide a chartered chapter at every college, university, and accredited institution that supports the evolution of visual and performing artists, in this generation and the next. Where there is a desire to create and the humility to learn about the visual and performing arts, there should be a national network to esteem, commune, and empower the visions of the many diverse thinkers and creators in the visual and performing arts.
ernest hemingway essay pamplona in july essays about india in sanskrit someone revise my essay go site http://hyperbaricnurses.org/3280-men-taking-viagra-pics/ donner party essay outline phd thesis in datamining see health care assistant cover letter stanford dissertation browser is it ok to take expired viagra follow link source site how to give a brief introduction about yourself in an interview https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/ambulatorio-polispecialistico-preneste/11/ essay on what is design https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/dissolve-viagra-drink/100/ here enter site https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/computer-science-masters-thesis/2/ source link https://tetratherapeutics.com/treatmentrx/fertility-authority-clomid/34/ international cialis healthy eating essays thesis sentence for the scarlet ibis https://atc.bentley.edu/admission/how-to-start-an-essay-about-martin-luther-king-jr/12/ sample maternuty nursing essay questions persuasive essay introduction components https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/cialis-100mg-cena/13/ http://hyperbaricnurses.org/14373-purchase-viagra-online-without-prescription/ click here http://directory.kean.edu/?writes=dnr-thesis-statement Chartering is the process of starting a new chapter on a campus.
The process for chartering collegiate chapters includes:
- Submission of a Chapter Charter Application by a college/department within a regionally accredited institution
- Must have have (5) qualified members to be considered an active chapter
- Submission of a letter of interest (Click Here for a generic template)
- Submission of a letter of administrator approval (Click Here for a generic template)
The process for chartering alumni chapters include:
- Submission of a Chapter Charter Application by a Psi Rho Alpha Alumnus(a) or an aspiring Professional Member
- Must have ten (10) qualified members to be considered an active chapter
Chapter Charter Application (Undergrad or Alumni Chapter)
Chapter Charter Fee ($300)