All internal and external funds raised are used for the discretion of the national organization toward all, but not limited to, operational events and expenses, campaigns, scholarships, exhibition and performances, workshops, and processing fees.
Active Status is achieved by prompt payment of financial obligation to either the National Office or to the Chapter.
- Membership Fee shall be $50.00. (Collegiate Members shall not be required to pay national dues until after the baccalaureate or graduate degree is granted)
- Chapter Charter Fee shall be $300.00
- National Chapter reactivation Fee for inactive chapters shall be $150.00
- Alumni/Professional Member Dues shall be $30.00
- Collegiate Chapter Dues shall be $75.00
- Alumni Chapter Dues shall be $200.00
Inactive status is applied to a Chapter or a Member in the event of failure to comply with the specified required financial obligation outlined above.
(*If a member or chapter fails to pay dues, fees, or assessments, active status will become inactive. National Chapter Dues are to be paid within the first 90 days of the fiscal year (July 1 – June 30). All membership fees, membership dues, reactivation fees, and chapter dues are subject to change due to inflation or the discretion of the Board of Directors.)
A $150.00 reactivation fee for chapters that lose their chapter due to any violations, loss of members, or loss of charter (dissolution). All charters lost by dissolution of chapter must wait three years before reactivation of chapter.
Pay Fees Here: (click any Fee listed below to make payment)